Wednesday, 30 March 2011

My 'to read' list

Although I've already read well over a dozen books this year, I still have quite a few to read, either in my physical 'to read' pile or sitting and waiting on my Kindle.

The Infinity Gate - Sara Douglass
The Fry Chronicles - Stephen Fry
My Booky Wook 2 - Russell Brand
Good at Games - Jill Mansell
To Touch The Stars - Jessica Ruston
Hide in Plain Sight - Marta Perry
Song of Ice and Fire series - George R.R. Martin
The Penelopiad - Margaret Atwood
From Those Wonderful Folks That Gave You Pearl Harbour
Lover Unleashed - J.R. Ward

A bit of a mixed bag. I'm looking forward to working through them.

2 comments:

  1. Re. Lover Unleashed: you might like this http://www.fictionvixen.com/2011/03/black-dagger-brotherhood-zs-story-continues-giveaway.html :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Jill Mansell, great relaxing read and a good laugh. I wonder if you have read any Janet Evanovich? She has a great mystery/crime/humour series with 'Stephanie Plum' ...there are 16 in the series so far and they are a great quick and entertaining read :) I like the look of a couple of others on this list too :) Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete

Have you read this book or any other good books lately? If so let me know what you think...